"KazTermoPlast" LLP is a modern production of water and gas pipes made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) of PE 100 with a diameter from 20 to 315 mm, with different wall thickness and pressure. Polyethylene PE100 grades from leading manufacturers in Europe and South Korea are used for production. High quality pipes meet the standards of GOST. Also, our factory installed laboratory equipment for quality control of the products. The assortment of products is replenished in accordance with market requirements. In addition to polyethylene pipes, the company is able to produce casing pipes made of polyethylene, pipes made of polypropylene (PP) for cold and hot water supply, and it is also possible to produce ball valves from plastic and fittings by injection molding. At the same time, the Company offers the manufacture of various products from PE, PP according to customer requirements.
Mission of the company: to produce high-quality products at a reasonable price, contributing to the welfare of our country.
Our main advantages:
- average price with high quality products;
- input control of raw materials - use of high quality PE 100 raw materials of Russian and South Korean production;
- output control - quality control of output and laboratory tests;
- Use of the German technology InnoexSaveomat, which allows you to control the weight and thickness of pipe products in accordance with GOST;
- qualified and experienced specialists in the field of management and marketing.
- KTP has a certificate of the domestic commodity producer ST-KZ and is registered in the Register of domestic commodity producers of JSC "NWF" Samruk-Kazyna "